Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stephen Meerman

     Hello mr. Wade! I am Stephen Meerman. I am 14 years old and live in Danbury, Connecticut. I joined the class because I love technology and wanted to create my own webpage. Also, I think it would be fun and very interesting to learn about the design of web pages. I was born here and have lived here my whole life. I like to play Xbox 360 and games like Call Of Duty. For my education I was at King Street School and then Western Connecticut Academy for International Studies for elementary school. That school is where I learned a lot of my initial technology things and I really liked it there. Next I went to Rogers Park Middle School and finally ended up here at Danbury High School. I really like music and songs that you would here on the radio. One of my favorite songs is Bangarang by Skrillex.

                                                    bangarang Skrillex announces next album Bangarang to be released this Friday (12/23/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment